If you are a regular reader here, you can probably tell that I have been moving along at a one-day-at-a-time pace now for a few months. I’m starting to feel the light at the end of the tunnel. Emphasis on starting! We’re getting some tastes of normalcy.
- Ron is allowed to drive alone for specific tasks as of Monday.
- We were able to work on finances together yesterday. With his input, it simplified certain aspects of the process.
- We are very slowly getting into the routines needed for his added recovery.
- We are eating normal home cooked meals that even taste good and are healthy.
- We have less and less debris/clutter/boxes around the apartment!
Now I need to shift some of my attention to my blog and planning ahead for it.
- I need to spend some extended time with GOD for refreshment of my soul.
- I need to plan for some series.
- I need input from you on things you would like to see here.
- I’m getting some input soon on a blog expert for ways to improve my blog.
- I’ll be going to a small blog retreat in early August nearby (in Nashville) to help improve my writing as well as get further input from the blog expert.
I’m really looking forward to freshening things up around here as well as freshening myself up! I need it! I’m feeling tired and uncreative and I need and fresh rush of creativity that being around other Christian bloggers tends to bring.
Are you are a blogger who writes at Five Minute Friday? Come join us at our small retreat! I think there is still space. Details are all on the page at this FMF link.
We’ll be outside of Nashville, TN for our retreat but it’s not too late to sign up. We’re getting to know each other on a private FB page. It is a fun and varied group!
That’s all for today. Enjoy my short post. It won’t happen often.
How are you doing?
Are you feeling tired and uncreative like I am?
What do you need to be refreshed?
Time alone with GOD to refresh your soul?
Time with others to have outside stimulation in certain areas? Or some of both?
And while you’re at it, pray for Ellis Ann, a 1 1/2 year old girl who is having cancer surgery at St. Jude today at 2 PM. Her grandmother friend of mine would appreciate your prayers for their whole family. It is the beginning of a long journey.